PinWooferTM - JJP Super Kit - Advanced Pinball Audio
Our system delivers exceptional tonal quality and unprecedented clarity of call-outs, sound effects and music:
Add presence to your title and unlock the true potential of the audio track.
Industry leading electronics - 100% in-house design
Industry leading speakers - the absolute best pinball speakers available
Easy to install, incredible results
Speakers and Mounting Rings:
- 8in Cabinet Speaker:
- PinWoofer Label PW-8, 8in, Dual Voice Coil, 120W RMS, 400W MAX, 2Ohm Cabinet Woofer
- This speaker runs two voice coils in parallel for maximum power transfer to the driver
- Unprecedented bass response featuring an industry high, 91.5dB sensitivity rating
- Rigid, 8in PVC injection molded Woofer Mounting Ring with Hardware to provide maximum coupling to the enclosure
- For titles Dialed In!, Pirates of the Caribbean, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick Road Edition, Toy Story and Guns N' Roses, the backbox tweeter upgrade is included. These upgraded tweeters are vital to producing the best results.
- 1in Ferrofluid Cooled Textile Dome Tweeter with platform specific integrated mounting bracket.
- Simple to install and fit exactly into the factory speaker panel. A T-15 / T-20 Torx Bit and Driver, and a phillips Head Screwdriver are the only tools needed! Plugs into the existing factory speaker connectors.
- PinWoofer Knockout + (a.k.a. KOP) Amplifier:
- Single-sided input
- 2.1 Amplification sections - 50Wx50W Backbox and 100W Cabinet Final Stage*
- Adjustable Bass Cutoff Frequency
- Adjustable Cabinet Bass Level
- Adjustable Backbox Volume
- Treble Adjustment
- Pro level line-output for external monitor, streaming or powered subwoofer
- PinWoofer Power Board:
- Plug and Play Power Board – dedicated power source - no splitter or other power sharing solution needed
- PinWoofer Platform Harness:
- Plug and play harness to interconnect all components effortlessly
- PinWoofer Knockout + (a.k.a. KOP) Amplifier:
Optional Line Trimmer:
- It is strongly recommended that you purchase the PinWoofer Line Trimmer if you use an external subwoofer, streaming device, etc. The Line Trimmer allows you to reduce the amplifier output signal level and can prevent the inputs of your external device from seeing an overload condition. Option includes i) one Line Trimmer Unit, ii) one 3ft, 3.5mm TRS Male to 3.5mm TRS Male Stereo Cable, iii) one 12ft 3.5mm TRS Male to RCA Male Stereo Cable and iv) Adhesive Double Sticky Mounting Pad.
Optional Amplifier Mounting Bracket:
- The PinWoofer Amplifier Mounting bracket is popular and functional and allows you to remove and replace the amplifier to a fixed location, as you may occasionally remove the amplifier and place it on the playfield glass to make adjustments. The bracket is secure enough to allow you to transport your machine without removing the amplifier.
Below is the installation video for the JJP KOP Super Kit:
* Average maximum amplifier power in application can be approximated by taking the product of the MAX power rating per channel and 1/(√2*1.5).
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a SE JJP Guns Pin. The sound was OK but did get a little tinny on when you turn it up about 24. Added this kit and now it sound amazing. You can crank it up as high as you want and it's crystal clear. Plus the bass is excellent and you feel it in your hands. Well worth the upgrade.
Amazing upgrade - had GnR LE for a few months before adding the Pinwoofer system. Could not be happier - the bass is huge (particularly during the bumper shots) and the added clarity on the midrange and vocals is very noticeable. Thank you!
I've upgraded a few Williams/Bally pinballs in the past with other brand's kits and results could be OK-great. I put the GT kit in my JJP Gn'R, and it's a whole new level of audio pleasure! If you don't have this kit in your music-themed pinball, you've wasted your money on your pin. The enriched color and body of sound really do provide a better balanced sounds and I really can hear sounds I had missed with the original rig. Coma sounds and feels like my GnR pin really does have it's own heartbeat - it's freaky cool! This upgrade is essential - in the same way breathing is to live! JJP should have this kit in as standard - their current system is good - until you experience the difference, and then I'd give up my right nut to prevent going back!
Worth every cent! Now when I play Coma, it's like my machine has it's own heartbeat, really alive! I wasn't sure if the new sound would be noticeable, but it's a dramatic difference, I love it thank you!!
The JJP Superkit provides an amazing upgrade over the, shockingly, poor sound of the factory setup. Don’t bother trying to kludge together a solution-the Pinwoofer way is so much easier. The whole process was painless. Fast delivery, great video instructions, easy installation, and a comprehensive setup guide. I’m so glad I did this.