PinWooferTM - JJP Super Kit - Advanced Pinball Audio
Our system delivers exceptional tonal quality and unprecedented clarity of call-outs, sound effects and music:
Add presence to your title and unlock the true potential of the audio track.
Industry leading electronics - 100% in-house design
Industry leading speakers - the absolute best pinball speakers available
Easy to install, incredible results
Speakers and Mounting Rings:
- 8in Cabinet Speaker:
- PinWoofer Label PW-8, 8in, Dual Voice Coil, 120W RMS, 400W MAX, 2Ohm Cabinet Woofer
- This speaker runs two voice coils in parallel for maximum power transfer to the driver
- Unprecedented bass response featuring an industry high, 91.5dB sensitivity rating
- Rigid, 8in PVC injection molded Woofer Mounting Ring with Hardware to provide maximum coupling to the enclosure
- 1in Ferrofluid Cooled Textile Dome Tweeter with platform specific integrated mounting bracket.
- Simple to install and fit exactly into the factory speaker panel. A T-15 / T-20 Torx Bit and Driver, and a phillips Head Screwdriver are the only tools needed! Plugs into the existing factory speaker connectors.
- PinWoofer Knockout + (a.k.a. KOP) Amplifier:
- Single-sided input
- 2.1 Amplification sections - 50Wx50W Backbox and 100W Cabinet Final Stage*
- Adjustable Bass Cutoff Frequency
- Adjustable Cabinet Bass Level
- Adjustable Backbox Volume
- Treble Adjustment
- Pro level line-output for external monitor, streaming or powered subwoofer
- PinWoofer Power Board:
- Plug and Play Power Board – dedicated power source - no splitter or other power sharing solution needed
- PinWoofer Platform Harness:
- Plug and play harness to interconnect all components effortlessly
- PinWoofer Knockout + (a.k.a. KOP) Amplifier:
Amplifier Mounting Bracket:
- The PinWoofer Amplifier Mounting bracket is popular and functional and allows you to remove and replace the amplifier to a fixed location, as you may occasionally remove the amplifier and place it on the playfield glass to make adjustments. The bracket is secure enough to allow you to transport your machine without removing the amplifier.
External Subwoofer Options:
- If you plan to connect an external subwoofer to the PinWoofer Amplifier, it is necessary to add one of our external subwoofer options.
- This will allow for a "safe" signal level to be routed to the input of your external subwoofer:
- The Line Trimmer is a convenient way to control the external volume level.
- The BBU enables steep frequency response roll-off and unprecedented bass quality.
- For more information on the available options, please refer to the below:
Below is the installation video for the JJP KOP Super Kit:
* Average maximum amplifier power in application can be approximated by taking the product of the MAX power rating per channel and 1/(√2*1.5).
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have the kit installed on my Wonka and on my Godfather. We're not talking about a little bump in sound clarity/power here ... we're literally talking about a game changer. Call outs are much clearer, the dynamic is upgraded to a point where every tiny little sound is now crystal clear. Musical score now gives you goosebumps, seriously, you don't really have a JJP if this kit is not installed. Video explanations are clear ... took me 2 1/2 hours on Wonka and 1 1/2 hour on Godfather. Can't wait to install it on my soon to come Elton John. You also have much more power and bass, which change everything. Do yourself a favor and install this on your game(s). 10/10
I have a SE JJP Guns Pin. The sound was OK but did get a little tinny on when you turn it up about 24. Added this kit and now it sound amazing. You can crank it up as high as you want and it's crystal clear. Plus the bass is excellent and you feel it in your hands. Well worth the upgrade.
Amazing upgrade - had GnR LE for a few months before adding the Pinwoofer system. Could not be happier - the bass is huge (particularly during the bumper shots) and the added clarity on the midrange and vocals is very noticeable. Thank you!
I've upgraded a few Williams/Bally pinballs in the past with other brand's kits and results could be OK-great. I put the GT kit in my JJP Gn'R, and it's a whole new level of audio pleasure! If you don't have this kit in your music-themed pinball, you've wasted your money on your pin. The enriched color and body of sound really do provide a better balanced sounds and I really can hear sounds I had missed with the original rig. Coma sounds and feels like my GnR pin really does have it's own heartbeat - it's freaky cool! This upgrade is essential - in the same way breathing is to live! JJP should have this kit in as standard - their current system is good - until you experience the difference, and then I'd give up my right nut to prevent going back!
Worth every cent! Now when I play Coma, it's like my machine has it's own heartbeat, really alive! I wasn't sure if the new sound would be noticeable, but it's a dramatic difference, I love it thank you!!
The JJP Superkit provides an amazing upgrade over the, shockingly, poor sound of the factory setup. Don’t bother trying to kludge together a solution-the Pinwoofer way is so much easier. The whole process was painless. Fast delivery, great video instructions, easy installation, and a comprehensive setup guide. I’m so glad I did this.