PinWooferTM - WPC / WPC95 Super Kit - Advanced Pinball Audio
Our system delivers exceptional tonal quality and unprecedented clarity of call-outs, sound effects and music:
Add presence to your title and unlock the true potential of the audio track
Industry leading electronics - 100% in-house design Industry leading speakers - the absolute best pinball speakers available
Easy to install, incredible results
Speakers and Mounting Rings:
- 8in Cabinet Speaker:
- PinWoofer Label PW-8, 8in, Dual Voice Coil, 120W RMS, 400W MAX, 2Ohm Cabinet Woofer
- This speaker runs two voice coils in parallel for maximum power transfer to the driver
- Unprecedented bass response featuring an industry high, 91.5dB sensitivity rating
- Rigid, 8in PVC injection molded Woofer Mounting Ring with Hardware to provide maximum coupling to the enclosure
- 5.25in Backbox Speakers:
- PinWoofer Label PW-525, 5.25in, 40W RMS / 200W MAX Coaxial Speaker Pair
- Industry leading 1in Silk Dome Tweeter for ultra-smooth response
- WPC Titles: PinWoofer 5.25in Right-Side Mounting Ring, 5.25in Left-Side Spacer Ring with Hardware.
- WPC95 Titles: PinWoofer 5.25in Right-Side Mounting Ring with Hardware.
- 8in Cabinet Speaker:
- PinWoofer “Glass Tamer +” (a.k.a. GTP) Amplifier:
- Pre-amplifier Stage with Auto-Muting for noise reduction; especially helpful for older machines that have developed "buzz" or "hum" over time.
- Mixed differential input; a Ground Loop Isolator is required, and included with the kit
- Input Gain Control
- 2.1 Amplification sections - 50Wx50W Backbox and 100W Cabinet Final Stage*
- Adjustable Bass Cutoff Frequency
- Adjustable Cabinet Bass Level
- Adjustable Backbox Volume
- Treble Adjustment
- Studio level line-output for external monitor, streaming or powered subwoofer
- PinWoofer WPC/WPC95 Expander Board:
- Plug and Play Audio Board – Converts audio out to Compatible Input
- PinWoofer Power Board:
- Plug and Play Power Board – dedicated power source - no splitter or other power sharing solution needed
- PinWoofer Platform Harness:
- Plug and play harness to interconnect all components effortlessly
Optional Amplifier Mounting Bracket:
- The PinWoofer Amplifier Mounting bracket is popular and functional and allows you to remove and replace the amplifier to a fixed location, as you may occasionally remove the amplifier and place it on the playfield glass to make adjustments. The bracket is secure enough to allow you to transport your machine without removing the amplifier.
- Do not order a WPC or WPC95 kit with the intention of “making it work” in the recent Chicago Gaming Company (CGC) remakes.
- Medieval Madness and Cirqus Voltaire (WPC95) have under playfield obstructions which limit the height of the cabinet speaker so therefore, we do not offer these titles for the average installer. Contact us if you would like to order for these titles so we can provide the proper disclaimer / warnings about installation difficulties.
- Creature from the Black Lagoon ships with a 6in Pyle PLPW6D cabinet speaker and not the signature PinWoofer PW-8 cabinet speaker.
* Average maximum amplifier power in application can be approximated by taking the product of the MAX power rating per channel and 1/(√2*1.5).