PinWooferTM – Sega / Stern Whitestar Super Kit - Advanced Pinball Audio
Our system delivers exceptional tonal quality and unprecedented clarity of call-outs, sound effects and music:
Add presence to your title and unlock the true potential of the audio track.
Industry leading electronics - 100% in-house design
Industry leading speakers - the absolute best pinball speakers available
Easy to install, incredible results
Speakers and Mounting Rings:
- 8in Cabinet Speaker:
- PinWoofer Label PW-8, 8in, Dual Voice Coil, 120W RMS, 400W MAX, 2Ohm Cabinet Woofer
- This speaker runs two voice coils in parallel for maximum power transfer to the driver
- Unprecedented bass response featuring an industry high, 91.5dB sensitivity rating
- Rigid, 8in PVC injection molded Woofer Mounting Ring with Hardware to provide maximum coupling to the enclosure
- 4in Backbox Speakers:
- PinWoofer Label PW-4, 4in, 30W RMS / 180W MAX Coaxial Speaker Pair
- Industry leading 0.75in Silk Dome Tweeter for ultra-smooth response
- PinWoofer 4in Mounting Ring Pair with Hardware
- PinWoofer “Glass Tamer +” (a.k.a. GTP) Amplifier:
- Pre-amplifier Stage with Auto-Muting for noise reduction; especially helpful for older machines that have developed "buzz" or "hum" over time.
- Mixed differential input; a Ground Loop Isolator is required, and included with the kit
- Input Gain Control
- 2.1 Amplification sections - 50Wx50W Backbox and 100W Cabinet Final Stage*
- Adjustable Bass Cutoff Frequency
- Adjustable Cabinet Bass Level
- Adjustable Backbox Volume
- Treble Adjustment
- Studio level line-output for external monitor, streaming or powered subwoofer
- PinWoofer Sega Whitestar Expander Board:
- Plug and Play Audio Board – Converts audio out to Compatible Input
- PinWoofer Power Board:
- Plug and Play Power Board – dedicated power source - no splitter or other power sharing solution needed
- PinWoofer Platform Harness:
- Plug and play harness to interconnect all components effortlessly
Optional Amplifier Mounting Bracket:
- The PinWoofer Amplifier Mounting bracket is popular and functional and allows you to remove and replace the amplifier to a fixed location, as you may occasionally remove the amplifier and place it on the playfield glass to make adjustments. The bracket is secure enough to allow you to transport your machine without removing the amplifier.
* Average maximum amplifier power in application can be approximated by taking the product of the MAX power rating per channel and 1/(√2*1.5).
pinwoofer WARRANTY COVERAGE PinWoofer products are warranted to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase from an authorized PinWoofer dealer. This warranty and all rights provided are limited to the original owner and are non-transferable. Responsibility is limited to replacement or repair as set forth in this warranty statement. Should a product require warranty service during this period, PinWoofer will repair or replace without charge, any part or product proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized PinWoofer technician or service facility. The use of non-authorized repair services renders this warranty null and void, and any charges relating to non-authorized repair are the responsibility of the product owner. All expenses (excluding shipping costs) related to replacing or repairing a defective part or product under this warranty shall be assumed by PinWoofer. PinWoofer reserves the right to replace defective product with a new or factory reconditioned unit. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS 1.This warranty does not cover product failure or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, alterations, standard environmental deterioration, natural disasters, or improper use and/or installation or not following the installation instructions. “Blown” or damaged speakers (and tweeters) are a result of misuse and are not covered by this warranty. 2.This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage due to misuse or neglect. This includes paint damage, scratches, cracks or other superficial marks related to improper use. 3.Failures arising from attempted servicing of a non-authorized PinWoofer repair facility or technician are excluded from this warranty. 4.If the amplifier enclosure has been opened (or attempted to be opened) by a non-authorized PinWoofer technician any warranty is null and void. 5.If the fastener sealing decals on the amplifier have been removed, attempted to be removed or are damaged in a way that indicates the enclosure were opened or attempted to be opened, any warranty is null and void. 6.The use, addition or integration of any aftermarket peripheral device, enclosure, attachment, mounting device, modification (aka “mod”) or other accessory or enhancement, or any item physically or mechanically attached to or electrically interacting with any part of the PinWoofer system, that is not produced, validated, verified, approved and supplied by PinWoofer or a PinWoofer authorized dealer, renders this warranty null and void. Violation of these restriction will be confirmed and determined by PinWoofer. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES In no event shall PinWoofer be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty including installation charges, excessive shipping expenses, property loss or other incidental loss. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the buyer. HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE To obtain services under this warranty, the buyer shall contact PinWoofer at email address PinWoofer@PinWoofer.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) and a return shipping address. The buyer must carefully pack the warranted product along with a copy of the original purchase receipt, the Return Merchandise Authorization number, and a description to the repair facility you are directed to ship the return to. Warranty assistance can be obtained by calling 208-855-0346, M-F, 8am to 5pm Mountain Time. NOTICE TO BUYER This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.