If you have noise present in your JJP PinWoofer System and have exhausted other options to eliminate it through technical support from PinWoofer, this may be a means to fix your issue.
While some music is playing, un-plug the 2-pin Molex connector from the expander board as shown below and follow the below 3 steps:
1) There will be an immediate reduction in bass - this is expected.
2) Listen for an reduction in or elimination of the unwanted noise. (If this helps, you are likely on the way to fixing your issue!)
3) Re-plug the 2-pin Molex connector.
ONLY if 2) above yields a reduction / elimination in noise, perform the below:
1) Remove the factory calibration tape as shown.
2) Adjust each trim pot as shown.
CAUTION: The trim pots are ment for minimal use; over-exercising these trim pots will quickly wear them out. Do not rotate pots more than a time or two or else you'll damange them and the expander board will require repair.
If this has fixed your noise issue please let us know at PinWoofer@PinWoofer.com so we can continually improve!